This community is dedicated to those whom have so many things on their mind, that they are either reaching breaking point...or have already surpassed it. Let out your thoughts and feelings here, with others who are experiencing much of the same, and perhaps someone may be able to offer you some help somewhere along the line, or perhaps not. But we all know it feels good to get your feelings out, so feel free to do so here!
Rules: What's life without dictation? These are the (simple) things that we expect you to abide by when deciding to join this community. If you can't handle these simple things, then don't even bother clicking the little button...
1. Offensive Posting: Posts of a patently offensive nature are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: -Using vulgar, profane, or sexually explicit language -Using race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender as a means of insult -Using sexual preference terms as a term of insult in any way, shape, or form -Using threatening, harassing, defamatory, hate-speech, or libelous language
2. Flaming (Insulting Other Users) Posts clearly insulting other members, individually or as a group, directly or indirectly, are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: Name-calling ("You're an idiot", "You moron") Direct insults ("Screw you") Offensive orders ("Go kill yourself") Insinuations ("Are you stupid or something?") or insults towards family ("Your mom...")
3. Trolling (Inciting Flames) Posts intended solely to annoy and/or offend other posters by going against the clear nature of this community or others posts are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: Provoking other users to respond with flames Asking obviously useless questions
4. Flooding, Invading, and Community Wars Users will be immediately banned (along with any associated accounts) for: Flooding this community with multiple disruptive topics or posts Announcing or inciting a "war" or any conflict with the regular members of this or another community
5. Impersonation Users will be immediately banned (along with any associated accounts) for impersonating other members by creating and/or using a LiveJournal account with a name clearly intended to impersonate, mock, or antagonize another user, or otherwise falsely claiming to be another community member
6. Harassment/Stalking/Privacy Continual harassing behavior directed towards a certain individual or group with the intent of an creating an intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment in the community, with or without use of explicit or implicit threats is strictly prohibited. Posting private information without permission is also prohibited.
7. Other Any other activity that is clearly detrimental to the flow of conversation and normal activities of the community and its users may also be deleted.
Honestly, we're not all that difficult of people to get along with, however, due to a recent incident involving an ex-member who came here just to do many of these things, we felt the need to place these rules here for the unintelligible. The rest of you we know should be fine :)
Moderation actions: It depends on the nature of the offense (and how your happy neighborhood mod is feeling that day =P), of course, however, here is the typical procedure: First Offense: Warning Second Offense: Temporary Ban (lasting anywhere from a day to a month...if you can resolve the issues with the mod, and said mod feels you belong back, then you might get lucky) Third Offense: You're outta here!
If you have any problems with anything, please contact one of these three people...preferably one of the MODs before the owner.